Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day! 14/02

I was able to catch up on some needed sleep and have a relaxing morning.  After my classes, because it's Valentines Day, most of the group came to watch a movie and eat snacks. Everyone brought a snack and then we each took a bit of everything while watching 10 Things I Hate About You! It was a fun time with the whole group, very relaxing.  I got home to pack and then get to bed. We have to get up so early in the morning! Days like this I wish we could eat dinner at a normal time and then I could go to bed early. But since I ate a lot of snacks I decided to skip dinner and head to bed! Gotta rest up.

I think I'm starting to get tired of the weird foods everyday and the not having a say in when/what we eat... It gets a little tiresome.

When you answer the phone: "Soy Erin"

No comments:

Post a Comment