Monday, February 11, 2013

The calm before and after the storm 11/02

This morning I was pretty tired after such a long weekend! I had to drag myself out of bed to get to my three classes today. In two of the classes we watched movies so that was really great! We finished Juana la Loca and Los Girasoles Ciegos in those classes. Los Girasoles Ciegos is pretty depressing, but so was the book. I'm glad we are finally done with that book and movie! No more evil book! After class it was time for my lunch with Puri and our daily chat time.  I then took a glorious nap, did some homework, showered, and then sat around in anticipation of the night ahead of me. Too much excitement. After a nice dinner with Puri I got dressed to go out. I sported my wings, birthday crown, and jingly skirt (all which I will wear again tomorrow).  We went to a bar close by for some casual drinks. Katie DSA and Mariah each bought me a white wine and then Kaitlyn bought me a shot of vodka which I took promptly at 12:00am, the very start of my 21 BIRTHDAY! A few people left from there but the rest of us went to a bar/small club to hang out.  Melissa then got me another shot of vodka at this club which was really nice.  I was sent to dance on top of these platforms that they have, twice, because it is my birthday. I had a lot of fun :) A bunch of spanish boys kept trying to steal my crown, but I told them off. My drunk spanish is really quite great haha! We danced there for a while and then walked around seeing what else was up.  Seeing as it is only Monday, not a lot was happening so we decided to call it a night around 2:30 and tomorrow we will go out more. I had a really great start to my birthday :) and now I get to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment