Sunday, February 24, 2013

Inferma, todavia 24/02

Today I'm feeling a bit better but still not great.  I had to get up and be productive today though.  I said goodbye to Puri's son, did my homework, met the new Japanese student we have here, and had a nice lunch with her and Puri.  After all of that I was wiped so I took a nap, colored (thanks to Kristin), read People magazine and watched Transformers.  Despite relaxing, I was wiped before dinner and could have gone to bed without eating.  The Japanese girl (not quite sure her name...) cannot speak more than 5 words of spanish and the same with english. Puri and I cannot communicate with her at all! It is kind of funny, we end up just laughing a lot. I haven't been sleeping well so I hope I can rest up tonight before my three classes tomorrow.  I can take it easy this week which is good :) But we have a busy weekend next weekend so I must get better before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment