Monday, February 25, 2013

Hoy es Lunes! 25/02

I slept pretty well last night which fared well for me waking up and having three classes this morning! I normally eat breakfast alone (ask Sarah and Kels, I don't talk before I eat!) but today I had a nice and awkward breakfast with the Japanese student (I should really try to get her name down... awk) which was consisting of charades (thanks Luke) and a whole lot of NOT communicating. Haha oh the funness.  Classes went fine, as usual. I didn't fall asleep which is always great. I got to catch up with all my buds, heard about the trips to San Sebastian, Portugal, and Madrid. I think people had some great weekends which is great! I'm excited because this weekend we get to go to Andalusia and then the weekend after that mom and dad are coming to visit which I'm just so excited for. YAY parents! I sent Kristin some #classicjokes because those are awesome, can't wait for her to come either. Today at lunch was as awkward as our dinner last night/breakfast this morning. How hard that this girl doesn't speak any spanish! I'm just not really sure how to communicate, I try really hard and nothing gets through. Then I give up. Not sure how 20 days of this will go, we will see. I give her props for being such a good sport! She's 19, but as Puri says, she looks 13, which she does. After lunch I lazily did some homework, spammed Kristin's wall with music, talked to mom for a while which was really nice, and then did some more homework. Dinner was just as much as a struggle. Puri was on the phone for a big chunk of it, which she does all the time now. Also we had corn on the cob (like my 3rd time here) it is so gross here. It is like the worst corn ever! It is hard and gross! I'm like ummm pretty sure this is animal feed but ok I guess I'll eat it... haha. After dinner I had the loveliest of skypes with miss Katrina :) Made my day! I feel pretty good getting to bed because I got so much homework done!


Words:
Mostacho- big mustache
Bigote- small (hitler) mustache
Estropeado- broken, damaged

Songs:
Eminem- Almost Famous
So Long Arletta- We might as well call it a third grade teacher
Jeremy Camp- There will be a day
Flobots- Combat
Push Play- Starlight Addiction
Say Anything- Cemetery
So Long Arletta- Ghosts and Skeletons
Say Anything- Death For my Birthday
Death Cab for Cutie- Passenger Seat
Roe- Atlas
Jeremy Camp- Carried Me
Sufjan Stevens- Oh Detroit, Lift your weary head! (Rebuild! Restore!)
Swimming with Dolphins- Up in the stars
Go Radio- Goodnight Moon

I'm almost to 900/1725 songs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment