Thursday, February 7, 2013

Shopping :) 06/02

Today class was such a mess! My first class, Mitos, the prof didn't show up. So after 40 min of waiting we decided it would be ok to leave (we don't know the rules here).  It was exciting! Woo no class! My next class wasn't for another 2 hours, so I set out to do homework but ended up talking to people. Seems like how my life usually goes! Then it was time for our class with Gladys, but when we got to the classroom my Mitos prof was there.  He asked to take Gladys' class time. BOO. So we had Mitos. What a disappointment.  It dragged on as we all counted down the minutes until lunch time.  I came home after class and ate salmon and artichokes for lunch with Puri.  We had a good talk about the upcoming Carnival (Fat Tuesday), costumes, life, etc.  After that I met up with some friends at the aqueduct (always our meeting point) and we walked up the shopping street.  We went in and out of a lot of stores which is always fun.  Then we went to this cute store called Pull and Bear where I successfully bought an adorable skirt and some jeans (courtesy of mom and dad, thanks!) The other girls got some stuff too. It was a success! We then went to Euromania to get a few drinks before heading out to look at costumes for the Carnival.  We were planning on just looking but we ended up just buying them! We all got different colored angel wings and I got a crown that says 'birthday girl' to wear. We then went to a makeup store where we got fake eyelashes and glitter! I think it will be a really fun outfit. We can wear the wings over our coats and be nice and toasty :) When I got home Puri was on her way out to a concert so I ate dinner early.  Leftover soup and bread and then some corn. Sadly then I had to do my homework that I have been putting off for... a while.  Now I'm wiped and am ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment