Monday, April 15, 2013

Second to last Monday, WOO! 15/04

Mondays are the longest day of the week! I wake up early and get to class and then have to sit there for three classes.  Thankfully today the blow was lessened by the fact that we watched two movies in my second two classes. One I had already seen before but it was ok to watch it again.  It is called La Lengua de Las Mariposas and it is about the time during the Civil War.  During Gladys' class Tara and I worked out a plan to go to the airport together for our flights out of Madrid because our flights are close in times.  We discovered that the train doesn't run early enough for us to get to our flights so we have to go into Madrid the night before.  Tara found a great hotel, really cheap and right next to the airport (free shuttle to the airport and all), so we are going to stay there together.  Katelin is coming to Stockholm with me for a few days but her flight is even earlier than mine so she too is going to Madrid the night before but she is going later and is staying with a friend.  I'm glad Tara and I worked this out now!  I ate lunch at home before meeting up with the ladies.  We did a bit of shopping, had some coffee, and then MJ, Mom and I had fro yo while the other ladies took some beauty rest.  After that it was time for a bar and then dinner at Jose Maria's.  It was a restaurant mom dad and I went to before and it was wonderful then and now.  What a fun evening out (again) with the ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment