Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Last day with the Krisp! 03/04

This morning Kristin and I were up and out early to go to my mitos class which she found very enjoyable (that makes one of us ;)) and then we hung out in the study rooms with some friends until the next class with Gladys.  Gladys put on a movie so mostly we played are you smarter than a fifth grader.  After class Kristin, Katelin and I went to Burbuja and got some spanish gummies for Kristin because they are delicious! We then came back home and hung around until we had a wonderful lunch of paella  (for the meat eaters) and some calimari and cardoons (a rare vegetable in the USA but common here, looks like celery tastes like artichoke) for me. Strawberries for dessert :) After lunch Kristin and I got hot chocolate (of course) at Farggi where we ran into a friend of mine from school and we chatted with her for a while before going back home. I had my registration and I got into all of the classes that I want for next semester! It was such an easy process. Kristin and I then went to Euromania to meet Tara, Katelin, and Mariah for one euro drinks and little bocadillo snacks.  We had some yummy foods and drink while having wonderful conversations.  After that it was time to come home and start packing Kristin up and then me because Kristin is taking one suitcase full of stuff home for me which is really nice! Then it was time for dinner which was Paella round two for Kristin and eggs and potatoes for me. Quite wonderful :) After dinner (which included some wonderful conversations, such a good time) we finalized packing and am now off to bed. She has an early flight and a long day so we need a bit of rest (mostly she does)!

No comments:

Post a Comment