Thursday, April 25, 2013

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! 24/04

I did not sleep well last night, I don't know why. I was up many many times and then eventually would fall back asleep.  When my alarm went off I was so tired that I kept sleeping and accidentally only had 15min to get ready today! But I got dressed and got breakfast and was out the door in time.  It didn't end up mattering that I rushed and was on time because today was just a work day and I had already done my stuff. Turns out I didn't even need to be in class! So I sat around at school, killing time, hanging with people from 9:30-12:30 when my next class was. It got boring after a while but it is better than being in class. Gladys' class was just finishing up the last people who haven't presented and that went pretty well. We got out of class a bit early which was good! Now I am officially done with my school part of study abroad! How quickly the time has flown. After class I came home for lunch, as usual and then went out to meet some people for some fro yo! YUM! We then went shopping and I got some cute new sandals which was really fun. We finished up our ladies shopping afternoon with a glass of wine and hours of chatting.  I finally made it home close to dinner time! I chatted with katrina for a bit and then ate dinner alone with Yumi because Puri was out at a concert.  After dinner I played around with the new software update I got on my computer. I now get imessage on my computer! So cool. I chatted with mom and then she got hers set up too! What a fun thing. Now, to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment