Thursday, April 4, 2013

Goodbyes, hellos and back to reality 04/04

This morning Kristin and I were up early to get her off to the train station.  We got her packed, ate breakfast and then I took the bus with her to the train station.  It was sad seeing her go but I know that I will be seeing her again soon which will be good! I then took the bus back home and took a nap before getting up, doing a bit of homework, and then to class. After class I came home and painted my nails while waiting for lunch. Puri got home late so we ate lunch late which usually means I have to then boogie on over to my afternoon class. It was not nearly as much fun in class today without Kristin. It was such a treat having her in class with me, walking to and from school with her, and such! After class I walked home (inbetween spouts of rain and hail) and caught up with Luke for the first time in a while which was really good. :) I then just lazed around until dinner which was really nice because I was still tired from this morning.  After dinner I headed out to the bars for a bit because my friend Kevin Jirik is here in Segovia visiting for tonight and tomorrow from his London study abroad. We had a lot of fun and I am glad I went out! I had fun chatting with a lot of the guys from our group and Kevin. Made it home and in bed by 3, not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment