Thursday, April 11, 2013

Say no to presentations and yes to beer 20/04

This morning I had my two classes as per usual. I was supposed to give a presentation for Gladys' class but then the people before me were slow and now I don't have to present until next week! After class I went to lunch with Nicole, a woman in charge of the Office of Education Abroad at CSB/SJU, and some other students.  She treated us all to lunch and asked us questions about the program.  We ate at BBB a nice restaurant in the plaza mayor that had wonderful food. I got a delicious grilled salmon! After lunch I went back to school to meet for a presentation and then get some homework done.  Katelin and I waited for Tara to be done with class and then we went and got a beer together which was really fun.  Beer in small doses has been growing on me. It can be refreshing! Especially because it is starting to warm up here and I was able to walk outside without a jacket. Woo! After that we went to the Chinese store so that I could buy supplies for a collage I have to do for my Mitos project. I went home and was able to do my whole project while watching a movie which was both fun and relaxing. I keep crossing big projects off my list which is great but there is always more to do!  It was then time for dinner which went a lot like the past two nights.  Puri "was busy" which meant she avoided the awkwardness that is dinner by watching tv.  It was a bit easier to talk to the girls tonight, or I am getting used to the awkwardness! Who knows.  But that is all for today, time to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment