Tuesday, April 9, 2013

And the productivity continues! 09/04

Tuesdays are magical days where I don't have class until the afternoon, so I slept in and got ready taking my time. Sometimes I just stay here and do homework but I felt the need to get out so I went to school.  I ran into some friends in the study rooms and sat with them to get some homework done.  I was able to get a lot of homework and it was nice to be with friends and chat with them.  One by one they all left to go to lunch but I hung out a bit longer since I eat later than everyone.  I was in a study room alone, about to leave, when a girl came in and asked if she could join me in the room because the others were taken. We chatted for a while and she was very interesting. She was in her second year here in Segovia but she was from Bangladesh.  It was quite random and fun to talk to a total stranger! Then I headed home and ate lunch, just Puri and I which was the first time it was just the two of us in a while. It was nice and quiet.  After lunch it was time to go to school, for real, and have art class.  I stayed after my class at school until 9pm doing homework and chatting with friends from class. I got a lot of stuff done again! School is a nice place to do homework if you are not stressed because you can get some stuff done (if you are there long enough) but also chat. I had a good time.  After I got home I only had a small amount of time to kill before it was dinner time (a weird and new concept for me, I normally have to kill ALL the time).  Tonight dinner was exactly the same as last night, Puri pretended she was too busy and left Yumi and I to fend for ourselves! It was awkward and a bit fun like last night. I was glad when it was over though.  What a long day, time to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment