Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Whew I'm home! 06/03

This morning I over slept my alarm, naturally, and woke up with 10 minutes to get ready and then eat breakfast! Puri made a lovely breakfast today, different than usual. I had my typical toast and juice but then she made me hot chocolate (the spanish kind- thick and rich). It was a wonderful treat! I enjoyed it very much.  I then headed off to class, shockingly not late nor did I feel super rushed. I am pretty quick at getting ready here.  Our class got out 30 min early which was great because Mitos can get a little boring.  In between classes I posted pictures on facebook and then attempted to do some homework. After class I had a nice lunch with Puri because Sakina was out with her group for lunch.  I was tired during lunch just from all the traveling weekend and such so I went to take a nap after lunch. I accidentally took a FOUR HOUR nap... whoops. I guess I really needed to rest! It felt wonderful.  After my nap I got the chance to catch up with Katrina and then mom and dad who will be here in T-2 days!!!! I was waiting around for Sakina to get home so we could eat dinner (because Puri was out at a concert) so I took a nice shower.  Finally she got home and we ate a long dinner together.  Communication is getting better but it is very simple and there are still a lot of misunderstandings haha but not in a bad way. I had a lot of fun chatting with her! After dinner I lazed around before getting into bed for the night. I figure I can always do my homework tomorrow, right? :)

Words:
Crudo- raw

Music:
So Long Arletta- We might as well call it a third grade
Good Charlotte- Little things
Cake- Daria
Cake- Tougher than it is
Motion City Soundtrack- The Weakends
We the Kings- Say you like me
Abandon all ships- Take one last breath
Cake- Cool Blue Reason
Chumbawamba- Tubthumbing
Spill Canvas- Lullaby
Roe- Excuses
We the kings- this is our town
The Maine- Right girl
Of Monsters and Men- Little talks
Of Monsters and Men- Six weeks
Cake- You turn the screws

No comments:

Post a Comment