Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Productivity (for real this time!) 19/03

This morning I was able to get some homework done before Rosa Maria came over to talk in english.  This time we only chatted for an hour before she and Puri left to grab a cup of coffee and chat.  I took that time to go get a cup of tea (green tea with cinnamon, very odd) at La Colonial and get a bit more homework done.  I am working ahead so that I won't have any homework over spring break/the week that Kristin is here! So far it is going well.  Puri and I then ate lunch (laatttee) before I had to go to my one class for the day. Class was a pleasant surprise today because we were watching the movie The Mission (Robert De Niro) and we were of course going to watch an american movie dubbed in spanish, however the version of the dvd that our prof got didn't have spanish as a language choice! So we watched it in english :) We all stayed 45min after class to finish the movie. It was really good, sad because it was about how Spain and Portugal pretty much murdered all the indigenous people in america.  Everyone dies at the end, no surprise there. But after class I stayed to do a bit of homework and then walked home in the rain. All it does is rain here! I was unproductive before dinner (which happens due to hunger haha) and then Puri and I ate dinner a bit earlier which was good. We got another Japanese student today but she was sleeping when I got home and Puri decided to let her sleep through dinner, so I will get to know her tomorrow. Puri said she studied abroad for three months in Spain last year and is very good at Spanish! That is exciting to hear :) I'm so excited for THURSDAY!! Can't come fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment