Friday, March 8, 2013

Back in action 07/03

After going to bed at a reasonable time, I woke up naturally today which was really nice.  I went to my class with Gladys where we watched a movie called 13 roses that I had seen before. So I did a bit of homework while watching which was nice. It is a really sad movie and a lot of people were crying! After class I walked home with Mariah and we decided to go to the top of the aqueduct because it was really nice out! I wasn't wearing a jacket, the sun was out, and we got some great pictures.  I then went home to have lunch with Puri and Sakina which was fun, I was in a good mood so I was chatting a lot. It is always nice when that happens! When I left for class a lot of clouds had moved in, it was colder, and raining. The weather here changes so quickly! On my way to my art class, I ran into two students who go to CSB/SJU who are here visiting another girl on my trip. It was weird to run into them in Spain! But I said hello and then went on to class (I don't know them very well but it was nice to say hi).  After arte I walked home when there was a brief moment without rain and then got the chance to catch up with Luke for a while which was super nice :) I did a bit of homework and then caught up with Kristin too which was great! We discovered a walkie talkie app that was way too entertaining.  Eventually Sakina came home and we ate dinner together which was fun! Puri was at a ballet so she wasn't there. Sakina and I had some great conversations and I really enjoyed it.  After dinner I hung out for a bit and then decided to call it a night. Gotta rest up before the parents come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment