Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Snow...? 13/03

I woke up this morning and much to my surprise it was snowing outside. A lot! Just when I thought it was spring time... Segovia throws snow at me. I trudged to school and sat through one class and then we found out that our second class was cancelled. Score! So I got together with my group for the presentation on Friday and we went over the presentation.  Then I sat at school and started dealing with school registration stuff which is fun and stressful. I can't believe it is time to start thinking about next semester! I'm not ready for all of this yet, I loved being in my little Segovia bubble.  Eventually I headed home for a big lunch.  We had Jill's host mom, her Japanese student, Sakina, Sakina's friend, Puri and I for a wonderful Paella. The Japanese students were kind of rude at the table, talking to each other (**in Japanese) and not trying to follow the conversation in spanish. Eventually Sakina, the cute thing that she is, spoke up and told her friends to speak in spanish. It didn't work but it was a nice try! Sakina is way better at spanish than her two friends, she has improved so much while being here. It is cool to see! After lunch Sakina's friend played the piano/sang for a while (all songs in english- his pronunciation was very funny) and he was very talented.  Got some piano man which is always fun. Then it was time for them to leave so that Puri could work and I went to do homework (which we are now getting a steady stream of).  I did a bit of homework before getting distracted by making spring break plans (meeting Kristin/getting to the concert), registration, talking to Kristin and Surb and then mom. Way more fun than homework!  I finally got off Facetime and as I was about to start my homework, Katrina and Ryan were messaging me on Facebook so naturally I talked to them until it was dinner time.  Puri and I had dinner without Sakina because she was out with some friends.  After dinner I was finally able to get some homework in but now I am off to bed! Can't do too much work in one day, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment